Bertrand Jayr, the designer of these concrete accessories
The French artist and designer Bertrand Jayr adds poetry, humor and singularity to objects who are so often deprived of these qualities.
His first collection of concrete accessories for Lyon Béton is a new proof of his talent and his sensitivity.
More pictures of Bertrand Jayr concrete accessories in these shooting sessions
When it's cold and wet outside, we all love to get inside a cosy home. It may surprise you, but concrete furniture and accessories can give a warm and modern look to your interior design. Let's convince you with these pictures of our concrete products. Photos: Aurélie...
Our friend and architect Yann let us invade his modern, yet vintage, interior design appartement for a short shooting session of some of our concrete furniture and accessories. Once again concrete furnitures and accessories make a great effect when mixed with vintage...
What makes our concrete unique
We won't give you our secrete recipe (we’ve been working on the perfect proportioning for more than 5 years), but like every concrete, our blend is made of water, sand and cement.
We also add a pinch of fiberglass to make our concrete lighter and more resistant. Some of our products are reinforced with rebars and/or a wire mesh.
You will always find visible pores and micro-cracks on our concrete furniture and accessories because we love concrete like this. But we have little tricks to give it a soft and warm touch...
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- Recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete