MORE PICTURES OF The Wheels and Rope Stool IN THESE SHOOTING SESSIONS
When it's cold and wet outside, we all love to get inside a cosy home. It may surprise you, but concrete furniture and accessories can give a warm and modern look to your interior design. Let's convince you with these pictures of our concrete products. Photos: Aurélie...
What makes our concrete unique
We won't give you our secrete recipe (we’ve been working on the perfect proportioning for more than 5 years), but like every concrete, our blend is made of water, sand and cement.
We also add a pinch of fiberglass to make our concrete lighter and more resistant. Some of our products are reinforced with rebars and/or a wire mesh.
You will always find visible pores and micro-cracks on our concrete furniture and accessories because we love concrete like this. But we have little tricks to give it a soft and warm touch...
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- Recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete